Orthaheel Moraga Sandal
The Moraga slide has a unique inbuilt orthotic midsole and is designed for everday comfort and wear. It is a good combination of cushioning and support, in a convenient thong design. This unique design is used extensively in our Podiatry Clinics across the country to achieve many goals and relieve many pains.
- Unique motion controlling footbed features a contoured arch and deep heel cup that realigns your stride and helps relieve lower body pain.
- Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation
- Podiatrist designed with a deep heel cup helps stabilise, support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit
- Some common problems that are used and treated are aching feet and legs, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendonitis along with lower leg and knee pain.
- Fit a medium width foot.
Multiple Upper Straps
Fabric Toe Post For Additional Comfort
Microfibre Wrapped EVA Footbed
Incorporating Scholl Orthaheel Technology
Designed For All Day Comfort And Support