- For the everyday working man who needs a reliable boot they can count on. The Pittsburgh is there for all of your needs.
- Nubuck upper offers waterproof protection.
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets.
- Contoured heel lock.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed.
- Dry-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole.
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day’s work.
- Keen.Key-Tech is a full-length TPU stability plate that provides forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability to meet the demands of the workplace environment.
- KEEN.PROTECT is a KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Soft toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH standards
- KEEN.GRIP offers oil and slip resistance and meets or exceeds ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Steel, toughness, and a willingness to tackle a hard day’s work. What describes the city of Pittsburgh is also fitting of our new work boot of the same name from Keen. More than just footwear, this is a tool to get the job done right. With a long list of technology and features, this boot fends off fatigue and preserves your energy so you’ve got something left in the tank even after your shift is through.
Shaft measures approximately Ankle from arch
Boot opening measures approximately 5″ around
SOFT TOE: KEEN. PROTECT soft toe caps help safeguard against minor impact that meet or exceed ASTM F2892 standards, but are not reinforced with a secondary crush resistance material
WATERPROOF: KEEN. DRY is a waterproof, breathable membrane liner that lets vapor out without letting water in for keeping your feet dry and comfortable; The Pittsburgh 6” Soft Toe work boot has a mesh liner that integrates with the waterproof membrane
TRACTION: Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, rubber outsoles for improved traction; Lug sole patterns provide grip even on slick surfaces
SUPPORT & UNDERFOOT PROTECTION: Featuring a 90° heel and KEEN. KEY-TECH FLEX, which is a full length TPU interlocking torsional plate underfoot support provides structure and stability and comfort; Locking metal lace hooks are used for easier lace up
COMFORT: Removeable dual density EVA footbed; Reflective webbing is used for additional safety and visibility; CLEANSPORT NXT provides natural odor protection using probiotics