- Modeled after the signature Keen® hiking boot, the Keen Utility® Detroit XT Steel Toe ESD work shoes bring a classic, outdoor look to your job-site gear.
- Style number: 1020035 (Cascade Brown/Gargoyle).
- Steel toe shoe with ESD (electrostatic dissipative) protection.
- Durable leather upper.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining.
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility.
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX offers contoured underfoot support for structured stability and comfort.
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control.
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed for all-day comfort.
- Contoured heel lock keeps your foot secure throughout your stride.
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole.
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole for long-lasting, grippy wear.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 SD standards.
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
100% Textile and Synthetic
Shaft measures approximately Ankle” from arch
Boot opening measures approximately 2.25″ around
Steel Toe: left and right asymmetrical, wider steel toes offering maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit that meet or exceed ASTM F2412 and F2413 EH compression and impact safety standards
Traction: oil- and Slip-Resistant, Non-Marking, rubber, siped outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM f1677-96 and F2913 SATRA standards
Shock reduction: electro Static Dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity by conducting the charge from the body to the ground when working around electronics, technology, and other machinery
Support & comfort: keen.Key-tech flex is a contoured underfoot support technology providing structured stability and comfort for enhanced flexibility
Enhanced visibility: reflective webbing is added to the eyelets and heel counter for additional safety and visibility in low-light environments