The Condor 8″ Montana Wheat Nubuck Work Boot is built for all day support on the worksite. Made with quality genuine nubuck leather for long-lasting durability and a steel safety toe for ultimate protection, you will stay comfortable on your feet with the utilization of the ultra cushioning polyurethane insole and midsole, along with the durability and protection of the TPU outsole. Direct injected AM-TECH sole construction ensures the sole to never separate from the upper.
- Steel Toe (ASTM F2413-11): A safety test is performed by dropping a 50 pound weight from a predetermined height (1.5 feet) at a designated speed. The ASTM F2413-11 footwear will protect the wearer’s toes from an impact of up to 75 foot-pounds and compressive loads up to 2,500 pounds.
- AM-TECH Direct Soling Technology: Outsole binds directly to the upper without the use of glue, creating an inseparable bond.
- Ultra cushioning and flexible polyurethane (PU) midsole for excellent support and comfort.
- Removable polyurethane (PU) insole provides extra comfort and reduced impact on your feet.
- Wide Width
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole is oil, slip, abrasion resistance, and flex tested.
- 100% Genuine Nubuck Leather
- Steel Toe
- Polyurethane (PU) Midsole
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Outsole
- Polyurethane (PU) Insole
AM-TECH SOLE TECHNOLOGY
AM-TECH Sole Technology by Condor Footwear is a scientifically driven shoe soling construction that is used by less than 1% of the footwear industry. The reason it is so rarely used is because it is such a difficult and complex way to engineer an outsole, but the result is something that is state-of-the-art and more sophisticated than everything that is out there.
Condor Footwear outsoles are not glued onto the upper like traditional cement constructed shoes. Glued midsoles/outsoles will often tear apart or separate after short to moderate usage. AM-TECH Sole Technology outsoles are bonded directly to the upper by way of direct injection. Polyurethane (PU) material that makes up the midsole is molded by sophisticated machinery to form a seamless bond with the upper without the use of glue. The bond creates a shoe that is like one piece, therefore it ensures to never separate.
100% Genuine Nubuck Leather Upper for a premium feel, smoothness, and durability.
Steel Toe / Meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Standards for impact and compression.
Direct injected outsole binds directly to the upper without the use of glue, creating an inseparable bond.
Ultra-cushioning, lightweight, and durable polyurethane (PU) sole for support and comfort.
Oil and slip resistant outsole.
12 MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY – See Product Description for details.